Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome to my games studies blog!


Welcome to my games studies blog!
Here I will share things that I learn and do in my games studies class at SJSU as well as other related game topics.

A little about me:
 I am not a hardcore gamer but I do love playing games and I really love making games.  I am taking this games studies class to become better at making games.

 I have created one board game that was a combo truth or dare/charades/ drinking game combo.  I have also created some video games, both on my own and also produced a few with a small team of people.

What I like best about game is how they can be used to tell stories. They have such an awesome interactive nature that connects with an audience/player in a way books, movies, and radio cant.

You can find some of the games I have made here

No comments:

Post a Comment